Reminder: GWS Telecon: Sept 25, 15:00-16:00 UTC

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Mon Sep 25 13:07:40 CEST 2017

On 23/09/2017 01:46, Brian Major wrote:
> A reminder of the Grid and Web Services telecon happening on Monday.
>
> Cheers,
> Brian
>
> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Brian Major <major.brian at gmail.com
> <mailto:major.brian at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi grid,
>
>     We'll be holding the last of GWS telecons before the Santiago
>     Interop on Monday, Sept 25 at 15:00 UTC.  Once again, here is the
>     Vidyo link to participate:
>
>     https://vidyo.computecanada.ca/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=fGdlHcqZBXghafbA7BY1VHCmSs
>     <https://vidyo.computecanada.ca/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=fGdlHcqZBXghafbA7BY1VHCmSs>
>
>     Any topic in the GWS realm is welcome, though we've been focusing
>     on containers and VOSpace in the first few.  It has been a good
>     and informal space for discussion.  Hope to see you there,
>
>     Brian and Giuliano

Hi Brian and Giuliano

I may not be available at that time and I have dependency problem on
installation of the package to use the visio conf.

I would like to present at interop the project Eduteams promote by the
international network GEANT, concerning IT federation SSO and Authorisation

Regards

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Direction Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 82
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://padc.obspm.fr