Into the VO: Probabilistic Kernel Density Classification?

Matthew Graham mjg at caltech.edu
Sun Oct 29 08:06:33 CET 2017

Hi Brian,

This is exactly the sort of thing that the VOSpace capabilities was intended for. The few capabilities I’ve implemented tend to follow the:

>    - create container node with the capability "ivo://ivoa.net/vospace/capabilities#KDC <http://ivoa.net/vospace/capabilities#KDC>"
>    - transfer data node(s) to container

pattern. One thing to think about is whether you want the capability permanently on or whether you might want to be able to switch it off - I’ve done this with the presence of a .conf file.

— Matthew