VOSI 1.1 - qualified names

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:30:21 CEST 2016

Just wanted to add that the CADC TAP service tables endpoint now
conforms to the VOSI-1.1 spec.

We recently split our service to separate catalogues from the
observation metadata and the currently registered service is the one
with observation metadata (CAOM and ObsCore). The default is now to
return all the columns since the since the size is managable, but
detail=min will get only the tables and you can also get the
individual table documents as well.

Sometime this week I will be registering our new catalogue TAP
service. That one will default to minimum detail but will do what the
caller asks wrt detail parameter.

Pat

--
Patrick Dowler