Call for talks in Cape Town - Grid and Web Services

Brian Major major.brian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:55:49 CET 2016

This a call for participation in the GWS working group sessions at the
upcoming IVOA interoperability meeting in Cape Town:

http://ivoa2016.sa3.ac.za/

The GWS sessions focus on topics related to processing, storage, workflows,
access control, service interoperability, and exiting and future
standards.  The Grid and Web Services wiki page is here:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaGridAndWebServices

If you would like to give a presentation or lead a discussion in a GWS
session please send me a note.  We don't require details of the talk just
yet as we are only trying to get an idea of numbers, so let me know even if
you are just considering contributing to the sessions.

Regards,
Brian Major and Giuliano Taffoni