Schema Versioning

Brian Major major.brian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 01:23:48 CEST 2016

Hi Markus, Paul and all,

The RFC at this link:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/XMLVersRFC

was created to test the "endorsed note" process and was thus not sent out
to the mailing list for comment.  That said, any feedback is, of course,
always welcome.

Markus, I like your additions in revision 3489.  If that is settled then
let's get a new version in the document repository as you suggest.

TCG: a reminder to review this note if you haven't done so already.

Cheers,
Brian