UWS 1.1

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Thu May 21 14:50:14 CEST 2015

Hi grid,

I'm interested in implementing a UWS-1.1-aware client in order to
improve the way that I do blocking to wait for an asynchronous
TAP response (sec 2.2.1.1).

Are there some deployed TAP services out there that implement
UWS-1.1 blocking behaviour?  Preferably using the UWS 1.1 namespace?
I'd like to test client behaviour against them.

Thanks

Mark