HTTP Content-type for VOSpace 2.1

Brian Major majorb at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Oct 24 01:05:24 CEST 2014

Hi Matthew,

If you are referring to an upload and the example in chapter
'pushToVoSpace' (here
<http://www.ivoa.net/documents/VOSpace/20130329/REC-VOSpace-2.0-20130329.html#sec5_4_1>),
then it is actually a POST to the VOSpace UWS endpoint for the creation of
the transfer that uses content-type 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'.
It should be 'text/xml'.  I'd say correcting it in the document would be
sufficient.  I'll make a note to fix these examples in 2.1.

Cheers,
Brian

--
Brian Major

Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
Centre canadien de données astronomiques

National Research Council Canada
Conseil national de recherches Canada