VOSpace vs WebDAV

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Sun May 18 08:19:54 PDT 2014

Note that ADS serves as a registry to resolve all ivo://ADS... URIs.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA