Last Call for talks during the Heidelberg GWS sessions

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Sat May 11 14:10:29 PDT 2013

In addition to this last Call :

We have a few presentation proposals around workflows and we will have a
session concerning this topic. But the presentations concern european
projects only and it should be nice to have at least a presentation from
participants outside Europe, a project about workflows or a scientific
use case.
Feel free to make any proposal.

Hello,

If you are attending the Heidelberg interop meeting and wish to
contribute to the GWS sessions, please let us know the title of your
talk and the time you need.
We have two sessions on Thursday afternoon.
Points of interest could also be explored during the Splinter sessions
on Wednesday afternoon if we have not enough time during the sessions.

Andreas and André