Meeting with developers and providers of astronomical workflows

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Wed May 8 05:48:30 PDT 2013

(mail sent for Claudio Vuerli)

Dear all,

This message is to inform all of you that in the framework of the next
IVOA interoperability meeting that will take place in Heidelberg in the
week 13-17 May 2013 we have organized a face to face meeting which is
outside the official agenda of the IVOA interoperability and whose goal
is to meet the developers and providers of astronomical workflows to
have a discussion on technical and organization aspects related to the
workflow development and provision.

This is an excellent occasion to meet and have an open discussion with
all of you who develop and provide astro workflows in different
contexts: the GWS in IVOA, the Wf4ever project, the ER-flow project and
others.

Because this meeting does not appear in the official agenda of the IVOA
interop, please take note of the date/time of the meeting:

Date: Tuesday 14 May
Time: 17:45
co-located with the IVOA interoperability meeting Spring 2013,
Heidelberg (DE)

The duration of the meeting should not exceed one hour and a half (19:15).
A room is booked at the IVOA interop venue (Zentrum für Astronomie of
Heidelberg University). In a later message we will notify the room
number where the meeting will be organized.

In order to have an idea of the number of interested people could you
send me ( vuerli at oats.inaf.it ) a mail to confirm your attendance.

We hope to meet many of you in Heidelberg next weeks.

Best Regards,

Claudio, André and Franck