Call for talks during the Sao Paulo GWS session

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Oct 10 05:09:34 PDT 2012

Hello,

If you are attending the Sao Paulo interop meeting and wish to
contribute to
the GWS session, please let me know the title of your talk and the time
you need.
We have one session on Tuesday afternoon called Workflows, cloud and
grid computing, but it is completely open.
So feel free to propose a presentation outside these topics.
Points of interest could also be explored during the Hack-a-thon on
Wednesday afternoon if we have not enough time during the session.

Andre