IVOA Interop sessions

Andreas Wicenec andreas.wicenec at uwa.edu.au
Sat Apr 28 20:16:49 PDT 2012

Dear all,

we have requested two sessions for GWS and they have been scheduled Tuesday 16:00-17:30 and Thursday 14:00-15:30, respectively. In order to get an overview of the sessions allocation, please send me your suggested topics and an indication of the time required. We will certainly need about 15 min in the beginning and another 15 min at the end to discuss the GWS status in general, but the rest of the time is available and i would initially restrict individual presentations to 15-20min, thus we could in principle accommodate about 6-7 presentations including discussions.

Regards,
Andreas
Professor of Data Intensive Research
International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research
The University of Western Australia
M468, 35 Stirling Highway
CRAWLEY WA 6009
Australia