VOSpace v1.15 PR comments

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 09:56:17 PDT 2009

On 2009 Jul 13, at 15:49, Dave Morris wrote:

> It may be too late to make major changes to the VOS 1.5 document,
> but the VOS 2.x document will be based on VOS 1.5, and your comments
> will help us to avoid the same mistakes in VOS 2.x.

A late response (sorry), prompted by the recent TCG telecon on the RFC
statuses:

I didn't intent to suggest any major changes; my suggestions were
mostly about the exposition.

I'll respond to Dave's other message separately.

All the best,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
Dept Physics and Astronomy, University of Leicester, UK