Bridging the VOSI-TAP gap (Pt. 1)

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 28 07:14:11 PDT 2009

FWIW, here is the schema that we use internally in AstroGrid when
supplying VOSI capabilities.

Cheers,
Guy

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   targetNamespace="urn:astrogrid:schema:Capabilities"
   elementFormDefault="qualified"
   attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
   xmlns:tns="urn:astrogrid:schema:Capabilities"
   xmlns:vr="http://www.ivoa.net/xml/VOResource/v1.0">

   <xs:import namespace="http://www.ivoa.net/xml/VOResource/v1.0"
schemaLocation="http://software.astrogrid.org/schema/vo-resource-types/VOResource/v1.0/VOResource.xsd
"/>

   <xs:element name="capabilities">
     <xs:complexType>
       <xs:sequence>
         <xs:element name="capability" form="unqualified"
type="vr:Capability" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
       </xs:sequence>
     </xs:complexType>
   </xs:element>

</xs:schema>