Call for presentations for IVOA GWS sessions

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Mon Apr 21 09:00:09 PDT 2008

Hi,

A number of people have already expressed an interest in presenting
material in one of the GWS  (Grid and Web Services) sessions at
Trieste. I also have a couple more in mind (people not sessions) whom
I shall be approaching this week. However, if you don't find yourself
in either of these categories and have something you want to talk
about or see discussed then now is the time to let me know. I would
like to have the agenda sorted out within the next week or so so
please let me know at your earliest convenience.

	Cheers,

	Matthew