Agenda for Sept 2007 interop

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 4 23:15:40 PDT 2007

Hi GWSers,

I've posted a preliminary agenda for interop at:
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpSep2007GridAndWebServices

We have 3 sessions: Session 1 will be devoted to VOSpace 1.x; Session 2
to security and asynchronous services (UWS); and Session 3 is a joint
session with the DAL and Registry Working Groups to discuss the fate of
VOSI and getCapabilities, or at least that's our interest in it.

If anyone wants to talk about something else then now is definitely the
time to pipe up. Also if you want to present on the above subjects then
let me know asap.

    Cheers,

    Matthew