Session agendas

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 11 23:32:14 PDT 2006

Hi,

no, I hadn't forgotten you (or Roy, who also has a talk on Monday). I wrote
the agendas for the two days on separate pages, but the wiki implementation
seems to have put them on the same page, losing the first one. Didn't even
leave a trace in rcs :(

I've restored the Monday agenda.

Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523