Topics for GWS at next Interop

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 22 00:06:24 PDT 2005

Hi,

we need to set an agenda for the GWS session at the interop meeting. I suggest
that we concentrate on progressing the security and VOStore stories since
these are the most critical and have the most need for discussion. We can talk
about UWS if people want to, but my feeling is that UWS is going to slip into
2006 and is less urgent.

By the interop meeting, we should all have seen a VOStore demonstration (run
during ADASS). I'd particularly like to get feedback on that demonstration.

Please let me know if this is OK, or if there are other topics you want to
cover.

I'd also like to show a summary of implementations of the draft standards. To
that end, please send me a note of any implementations you have on hand,
including draft-spec version, endpoint and WSDL URL if pos.

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523