Updated VOSupportInterfaces spec

Ani Thakar thakar at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Mon Nov 7 08:10:17 PST 2005

Hi Guy,

I agree about combining the WSDL and about the naming convention
consistency.  I'm partial to camel-cased, but IIRC I inherited the names
in the document and didn't bother to change them.  I'll take care of
combining the WSDL and changing the names.

As for the rpc/literal, I don't know enough about WSDL/WS to really have
an informed opinion about it, so  I'll defer to others' judgement on
this.  I guess .NET defaults to document/literal.

	Ani