WS-Addressing & accrefs

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 11:20:16 PST 2004

Doug,

I was referring the the accref used in getImage.

I agree that we might have a query part as a SOAP service with a HTTP-get
service as the target of the accref.  I realise that this covers most of the
use cases for SIAP.  However, there are some edge cases which may become
important and for these we will probably need a SOAP service as target of an
accref.

Best way to explain what I mean is a document I've been preparing:

http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/Astrogrid/AccrefsInWsResource

I was going to open this to the group next week when I'd improved it a bit but
maybe it's best that you see the first draft.

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk