StandardInterfaces V0.1

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Fri Jan 23 07:46:11 PST 2004

I would like to put a new spec out with something in it ...
I guess it may always be changed
I do not like multiple paths specified in the MEtadata as that measn a new piece of metadata for each standard service and it requires me to
look at the metadata to call the standard service.

I prefer a standard servivce in astandard place i.e. either of the ones
I mentioned
1.  params to the CGI like discussed in strasbourg.
2.  a standard named service e.g. if my service is TheService
    I have theServiceSTDIF which takes params to do the standard services
or
3. Guys first one below.

I perfer most 2.

Can we get a vote on it ?