ADASS discussions

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Mon Sep 22 07:35:33 PDT 2003

At JHU most of our stuff is .NET/C#/ SqlServer.
Geroges is doing some stuff with Condor and I think GLobus.
I do some things with Apache/AXIS and Resin (mainly for demos) and
to check compatability with .NET

The SkyNode doc is in pretty good shape and is a WebService document.
But in general yes we need to discuss what basic standards we need -
the only call I have put in is that any VO site should have a
MetaData service which returns an approporiate VOResource describing
the service/s available (i.e. inaddition and differnt to WSDL).

wil