Another WebService returning VOTable

Alberto Conti aconti at stsci.edu
Fri Dec 12 10:38:42 PST 2003

It might be of interest to some of you that the results of any search
in the MultiMission Archives at STScI also returns a VO table. These
are not Web-Services (i.e. no wsld files) but it's a quick and dirty
way to get VO-tables.
Ultimately GALEX will add a XML web-services which also return
VO-TAbles.

http://archive.stsci.edu/data.html
http://galex.stsci.edu

Ciao,