[Edu] FW: Another point we should have talked about

Gretchen Greene greene at stsci.edu
Thu Oct 17 07:52:31 PDT 2013

From: Gretchen Greene
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:32 AM
To: Markus; Massimo Ramella
Cc: Marco Molinaro; Christophe Arviset; Louys Mireille; Pierre.LeSidaner at obspm.fr; Séverin Gaudet
Subject: RE: Another point we should have talked about

Hi folks,

sorry to chime in late,  while I understand adding a new enumeration to the Registry Resource contentLevel,  i.e. "Education" is a change to the schema,  it is a very minor change and I believe we should be able to adapt to this type of feature addition.  If we want to use the registry and support any form of VO users/client tools search on educational resources,  this is the right place to do so.

-Gretchen