Poll for an IVOA DM running meeting in October

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 30 17:56:28 CEST 2024

Just a quick ping to fill out the poll!

We'll be putting out the call for contributions for the interop soon, and
we'd like to use some of this meeting time planning the session.

I'd also like to have some discussion about the topic of formally
describing one model as a view of another (follow-up from the joint session
in Sydney).
  * I'll be starting a discussion on this on the group page soon as well.
  * Gerard L. and Paul H. ... you're expertise in the VODML concepts would
be very helpful there!

Mark