[Heig] Call for contributions to DataModel WG session - Malta

许允飞 xuyf at bao.ac.cn
Wed Oct 9 05:03:57 CEST 2024

Hi Mark & Mathieu,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Yunfei Xu, and I am currently responsible for the data management system of the Einstein Probe (EP) satellite at China-VO. I am writing to express my interest in contributing a talk on EP's scientific data management, if there still be an available time slot in the session.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I look forward to the opportunity to share insights on this topic.

Best regards,

Yunfei Xu