IVOA DM running meeting - 26 March 2pm UTC

Mathieu Servillat mathieu.servillat at obspm.fr
Mon Mar 25 12:18:40 CET 2024

Dear all,

this is a reminder for our running meeting *Tuesday 26 March at 2pm UTC*.

Here is a link to connect via Zoom :
https://cnrs.zoom.us/j/97507848810?pwd=MlIrVDBkUm5hMHlINjkyNjV1c1FHUT09

We will first review the DM roadmap and discuss the Sydney meeting
organisation, then we have a few topics:
* MIVOT status
* ObsCore extensions (radio, high energy, time domain...): how to handle
extensions?
* Dataset metadata

Best regards,
Mathieu and Mark