ObsCore Extension For Radio Data discussion

Mark Kettenis kettenis at jive.eu
Wed Jun 26 12:13:10 CEST 2024

Dear Radio IG members and interested DM WG members,

Thanks to the hard work put in by Francois Bonnarel, the ObsCore
Extension For Radio Data has seen some significant updates and is
getting into good shape.  Nevertheless there are still some open
issues that need resolving before we can move forward.  Since Francois
will retire soon, and I'd very much like to have him participate in
discussing these issues, I'm looking to see if we can have a zoom
meeting somewhere next week (July 1-5).

If you're interested in attending this meeting, can you fill in the
following when2meet with your availability before Friday June 28 12:00
UTC?

https://www.when2meet.com/?25436185-xGsYu

Thanks,

Mark Kettenis & Ricardo Rizzo