Call for contributions to DataModel WG session at Sydney Interop

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 9 20:18:48 CEST 2024

Mireille,

I think we have the time for it in the general DM session, if TDIG also has
time for it, then you can choose your audience!

I'll note that the TDIG session is currently opposite the joint meeting
with (DAL/DM/APPS) to discuss how the IVOA should handle
representing/using data models for users with different levels of
requirements.  If you are interested in participating in that discussion,
it may sway your choice :).

Mark