Radio IG / DM WG running meeting : ObsCore extension

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Aug 17 16:26:49 CEST 2023

Dear all,
we have a lot of people on the first slot on tuesday the 29th.
But we are still missing a lot of authors' answers.
It would be nice to know if they can attend.
However we will miss Marco
And James would like to have it a bit earlier. Maybe I add another slot
at 13 UTC ?
Cheers
François
https://evento.renater.fr/survey/radio-ig-dm-wg-running-meeting-l6i1fdo0