MIVOT PyVO running meeting

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Nov 21 17:50:49 CET 2022

Dear DM

We will have a virtual  meeting on Wed. 30 18hCET to discuss the design of a PyVO API working with annotated data (MIVOT).
I promised in July to run a follow-up meeting by the end of the Summer, this will by by the end of the Fall actually.

The most important event since that time was the opening of the PR period for MIVOT.
The fact that no serious issue has been risen can be interpreted as green light to move on.

I worked a little bit on the code and I wrote a Wiki page summarizing the options we have.
     https://github.com/ivoa/modelinstanceinvot-code/wiki/

and especially
     https://github.com/ivoa/modelinstanceinvot-code/wiki/Design-Options

Meeting link