Obscore 1.1 Erratum 3: Drop obs_id non-NULL requirement

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:28:34 CEST 2022

This errata looks fine to me, except:

In the very last sentence with advice for query writers, "obs_id is not
null" will omit results which is likely not what people want. Instead, they
just need to treat NULL obs_id as not equal to another NULL obs_id, which
is normal database semantics for NULL values. Thus, NULL obs_id(s) always
indicates distinct observations.

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre