On the fly VOTable annotations

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Nov 2 19:41:27 CET 2021

thanks Laurent , for mentionning this .
please poke me via the email , or François Bonnarel if you are
interested to talk about this.

I cannot stroll too long during the day in gather town , but will try to
be there if needed.
see you, Mireille.

Le 02/11/2021 à 18:15, Laurent Michel a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> For those who are interested in the VOTable mapping business, there is
> a poster on gather town (Post2 M. Louys et al.) presenting a prototype
> of TAP service providing VOTable annotated on the fly.
>
> LM
>> Translate with https: //www.deepl.com/translator
> <http://www.deepl.com/translator>
> --
> jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin
>
> Laurent Michel
> SSC XMM-Newton
> Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
> Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32
> Université de Strasbourg <http://www.unistra.fr <http://www.unistra.fr>>
> Observatoire Astronomique
> 11 Rue de l'Université
> F - 67200 Strasbourg

Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
Centre de données CDS		IPSEO, Images, Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34