Fixed mango yaml file

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri May 28 12:14:13 CEST 2021

Hi Gregory, all DMers

This email to make you aware that I fixed the yaml file serializing a
mango view on top of the asteroid catalog I presented on the 26th, 16
UTC session. As you noticed with your remark, something was wrong (or
incomplet)

All the objects names are now the narrower terms in the model
extensions/derivation

Apart from PhotDM, we mainly use 3 datamodels : Measurements ("meas"),
Coordinates (coords) and Mango

In the "comments" I explain what kind of extension is the used term
("native extension" if it's in meas or coords, "mango extension overwise)

This is available on the session page on the wiki

https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/DMWorkshop/TimeSeriesMangoUna.yml

Cheers

François