MCT - model document delivery.

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Sep 18 16:41:21 CEST 2020

Markus

Le 17/09/2020 à 16:26, Markus Demleitner a écrit :

> I'd be happy to help out on ModelInstanceInVot (full disclosure:
> at this point I'd like to do away with TABLE_ROW_TEMPLATE, FILTER,
> JOIN, GROUPBY, and the shortcuts, and I'd like to restrict inline
> literals to strings and use PARAMs otherwise, but in all these points
> I might be swayed).

All these features are not here for the fun.
They come out from Vizier or Time series use cases.
Giving the rationale here would be TLTR, but I note that the spec has to updated

> What if we had a Mapping telecon with the express goal of getting
> implementors on board and seeing what we can still chip away?

for sure, that is in our plan (as long as the goal is not just to strip the proposal :-))

Laurent
--
English version: https://www.deepl.com/translator
--