MCT - model document delivery.

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 25 16:14:30 CET 2020

All,

Just a quick update.  The TransformDM document has been moved to GitHub (
https://github.com/ivoa-std/TransformDM ).
The README has a link to the most recent 'Preview', and the current stable
working draft in the ivoa documents page.

I have added these three requests below as issues.
Please review the models and submit any questions/issues you find either to
this list or as issues in the repository.

As a reminder, this model (along with Meas and Coords) was initially
developed to support the
representation of Cubes, and was extended to support the use case of
facilitating the passing of
Transform instances between the gWCS and AST Transform libraries.

Mark