Licence of VO-DML files?

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Nov 6 19:09:18 CET 2020

Markus,

This is an interesting discussion.

I think I understand that

1- VODML files do not inherit from any binding licence.
2- You would like a quick response because you are stuck to publish your Debian package.

Personally I’ve no problem with waiving my rights on any VO document which is what CC0 proposes.

This question must be answered by the Exec, I suppose.

Laurent
—
Translate with https://www.deepl.com/translator
--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32