[vo-dml] Clarification on composition rule..

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 9 13:44:17 CET 2020

Gerard,

I'd very much appreciate feedback on the transform model if you've reviewed
it.. probably on a separate thread would be best.
This model is getting a lot of real-world exercise, being applied to both
the AST and gWCS libraries.

So.. two compositions to the same target is supposed to be invalid?

Mark