spectroscopic data model

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Jun 16 10:26:24 CEST 2020

Gregory,

The situation is that CubeDM and Dataset are stalled by Meas/Coords that
are both in RFC.
The RFC period is delayed for some pending issues, the most important of
which is that of reference implementations.

As DM chair, I'm not able commit to a timeline.
The person best qualified to answer this question is likely the editor
of these models (Mark Cresitello Dittmar <mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu>).

Laurent

--
---- English version:
      https://www.deepl.com/

---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---