Announcing ASDF mailing lists

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Mon Feb 17 22:00:54 CET 2020

Because there are users of ASDF (Advanced Scientific Data Format: https://asdf.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) outside of STScI and that we have encountered issues that would benefit from feedback from such users, we are creating two new mailing lists for ASDF. One will be user-focused (asdf-users) and one more developer-focused (asdf-developers). These will permit general discussions, but also allow us to make announcements and raise issues that the user and developer communities should be aware of.

To avoid spammers, we require requests for group membership.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/asdf-users

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/asdf-developers