Interop schedule

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Apr 29 18:43:57 CEST 2020

Dear DMers,

The JIT organization of our next week remote-Interop is in a (very) good
progress.

We would like inform you about the schedule and the content of the DM
sessions so that you can prepare questions or possible short
presentation requests.

The Wiki pages will be filled within the next hours.

We have 4 sessions:
- Session #3  Tuesday  May 05 2020 06:00 UTC DM Status report
- Session #5  Tuesday  May 05 2020 22:00 UTC STC progress report
- Session #10 Thursday May 07 2020 15:00 UTC Prov implementation
- Session #12 Friday   May 08 2020 06:00 UTC STC Source model

Session #3
==========
The idea is that the chairs present their visions on the DM usage.
If you you have to complain (or to applaud) about VO DMs, this the place
to be.

Session #5
==========
None but Mark can draw a picture of what the MCT (formerly STC) model
status is.
Although Mark hasn't formally proposed a talk yet, this the place to be
to get more about the last step for these models and the implementations
already done.

Session #10
===========
Provenance is now a REC. Therefore this session is more a cross WG topic
one than a DM one.
Provenance authors will report on their implementations of this model.

Session #12
===========
The work of the source model resumed in Paris last year. The status of
this component based model as well a possible workflow to annotate
archival data will be presented there.

See you on Zoom.

Laurent Jesus
--
---- English version:
      https://www.deepl.com/

---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---