matrix

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Apr 3 17:12:01 CEST 2020

Le 03/04/2020 à 16:58, CresitelloDittmar, Mark a écrit :
> Ah, I see..
>    You're suggesting we need to support MxNxP matrices (or more).
No, this was just an example to illustrate what I was saying.
>    I think an earlier version of the model had an abstract Matrix, with
> Matrix2D.. we could go back to that, allowing for Matrix3D, etc extensions.
>    Or forgo the abstract head and just rename it.
In the model, Matrix clearly refers to a 2D matrix.
Regarding the model scope, there is no need for matrices of whatever
dimension, therefore there is non need for any high level of abstraction.
I suggest Matrix2D(nb_cols, nb_rows)

Laurent

      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr