[meas] RFC comment - MD #2,3

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 25 16:34:00 CEST 2019

This may be an error in the multiplicity.
Currently Measure.error:Error[0..*]  (not 1..*) , and I was going to
respond that this was to cover the dimensionality of measure, but the text
is pretty clear that the Error content MUST be compatible (dimension,
domain, units, etc) with the Measure value.

So.. I think that is just an artifact from the previous representation and
there is a change here:
   Measure.error:Error[0..1]