Coords: vocabularies

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jul 8 11:58:17 CEST 2019

Hi Mark,

On Fri, Jul 05, 2019 at 04:20:35PM -0400, CresitelloDittmar, Mark wrote:
> I was just looking over the VOTable-1.4 RFC, and noticed that the URLS in
> that document for the vocabularies work, while the placeholders I have in
> the Coords model do not.  The next revision will have these URL changes:
>
>     Space Reference Frame: http://ivoa.net/rdf/refframe
>     Standard Reference Positions: http://ivoa.net/rdf/refposition
>     Time Scale: http://ivoa.net/rdf/timescale

That's *almost* what they should be from my position.  It's just that
datalink started with having "www" in our vocabulary URIs, and while
I wish it hadn't I'd rather avoid changing that (though it *probably*
wouldn't break anything), and I'd rather have a common URL format for
all IVOA vocabularies.

Hence, the vocabulary URLs should include the www, which would make
this:

   Space Reference Frame: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/refframe
   Standard Reference Positions: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/refposition
   Time Scale: http://www.ivoa.net/rdf/timescale