RFC Provenance Data Model

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Aug 22 14:46:03 CEST 2019

Dear Harry,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

As we are in RFC period, the comments of the VO members must be reported on the RFC page

     https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ProvenanceRFC2

If you are not comfortable with the Wiki, I can copy myself and on your behalf your message there. Just tell me.

Best regards

LM (DM chair)

--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32