Call for DM contributions

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Apr 3 13:41:17 CEST 2019

Dear IVOA,

This is an invitation to submit contributions to the DM sessions at the
upcoming IVOA Interoperability Meeting in Paris, May 12-17
(https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2019MeetingPage).

There are some ongoing standards and it would be nice if we could have
at least one short report for each of them.

We could also arrange sessions joint with other groups.

Please, submit all ideas or requests to Mark or myself and tell us if
you think your topic is relevant to other groups.

DM Roadmap

* Current model efforts:
- STC: Ready to enter to the PR process
- Dataset Metadata: waiting in STC measurements
- ND Cube: Waiting on in STC and Dataset Metadata
- Provenance: Ready to enter to the PR2 process
- VO-DML mapping: draft

* Upcoming model efforts:
- TimeSerie: Draft ready:
- PhotDM: must be migrated to VO-DML
- Characterisation: must be migrated to VO-DML
- Source DM: Ongoing discussions with scientists involved in large surveys

Mark and Laurent

--
---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---