last version of the .zip for the Cube DM

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Thu May 17 15:07:30 CEST 2018

Hi Mark ,

I am trying to bind the Time domain model objects in my model to
appropriate classes from Cube .
I noticed the new version of the draft shows a Observable class , no
longer abstract , and I would like to bind to it.
My last version ingested in Modelio was different , with  a different
binding from NDpoint to the measures ...

Do you have a zip of this very last version of CubeDM?
Many thanks for your help,

Mireille

--

-- *Mireille Louys, Assistant Professor * CDS IPSEO, MIV, Laboratoire
Icube Observatoire de Strasbourg Telecom Physique Strasbourg 11 rue de
l'Université 300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413 F- 67000-STRASBOURG
F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34