Obscore 1.1 errata page

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Dec 19 14:22:26 CET 2018

Markus,

To me, it's an important change in the model.
Those 2 fields are clearly defined (in the text) as being IVOA identifiers not URIs.
Modifying this is a bit more than fixing an UCD inconstancy, this changes the scope of these 2 identifiers (obs_publisher_did
and publisher_id)
I would say it's another topic.

Laurent

--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32