Obscore 1.1 errata page

Mark Taylor M.B.Taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Dec 17 14:58:11 CET 2018

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018, Laurent Michel wrote:

> Hello DMers,
>
> The errata page for Obscore 1.1 has been open:
>
>      https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ObsCore-1_1-Errata
>
> The erratum 1 contains 6 items. 5 have been discussed on the list and the 6th
> (missing facily_name) has been detected during the document review.
> Please consider reviewing it and discuss it on this list.

Content looks unobjectionable to me, at least to the extent that
it is possible to implement corresponding updates in taplint.

The Notes section at the end includes the entry:

   1. I do not see 'meta.ref.ivoaid' in the UCD list..

this is because the relevant UCD is 'meta.ref.ivoid', which does exist.

I tend to agree with Markus that some editing is required before
this should be formally accepted.

Mark