Coordinates model - Working draft.

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Sat Dec 1 00:11:07 CET 2018

All,

I have attached an initial drop for the Coordinates data model.
I'm taking the approach that these component models are Version 1.0 models
extracted from and updating portions of the STC-1.33, rather than branding
them as STC-2.0 models (the introduction explains their heritage).  I
haven't taken a formal poll, but informal talks with several of us at the
interops was positive, since these are not strictly limited to "Space-Time
Coordinates"
  + Astronomical Coordinates and Coordinate Systems - V1.0 (coords)
  + Measurements and Errors - V1.0 (meas)
  + WCS Transforms - V1.0 (trans)

There should be no surprises on the content, this is the same stuff we've
been presenting for a while now, and working in the Mapping, Cube and Time
Domain projects.
Please give it a look-over and reply with comments.  I'll be
updating/preping the twiki pages for recording, but have to get to the
other 2 documents also.

Items of note: